ONE SIMPLE CLICK! DONATE TO FOA VIA OUR FIRST GIVING PAGE.

Donate Now

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

7/2 Today was a wonderful day in Kenya! I set up 2 water filters at the office and this girl Linda turned out to be a pro.  She was so good at putting them together that we made a video of her instructing.  Just this last Feb. Linda was suffering with a case of Meningitis and ended up in a coma.  The doctors did not believe that she would live.  She smiled at me as she instructed everyone how to use the filter.  She said "God didn't let me die for a reason. I was supposed to meet you and learn this to teach to other people"  Well that made my whole trip to Kenya worth while to hear that.  I will post pictures and an upcoming video on our website of Linda the water filter pro. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment