ONE SIMPLE CLICK! DONATE TO FOA VIA OUR FIRST GIVING PAGE.

Donate Now

Friday, April 20, 2012

Visalia Mexican Dinner

Speaking about FOA

A huge thank you to everyone who attended and participated in the this event.  I was so encouraged to see so many who were truly interested in the work that For One Another is involved in.  Thanks for caring for this cause.
Cousin Clint showing everyone the dirty water
Donna getting ready to taste the delicious filtered water













Our evening started off with a delicious buffet Mexican meal.  After the meal, my Cousin Clint helped me with the water filtration demonstration.  I asked the crowd if anyone had doubts that the water filter worked.  Donna Blain was the only one who raised her hand.  Thank you so much Donna for being our volunteer water tester.  You were amazing!  The water was then tested by Donna Blain and several others.  The water filter not only cleans out harmful bacterias and diseases but it tastes just as fresh and delicious as bottle water.




I was happy to meet Ricardo and his family at this event.  Ricardo is from El Salvador and he knows very well about the areas we have worked in there.  I was glad to have his input that evening and his encouragement.  A huge thanks to our supporter Mrs. P who drove all the way from L.A. for this event. And this event would not have been possible without the coordination and setup from my Aunt Kristy. Your time and generosity is greatly appreciated.


The evening was so much fun and I appreciated all the support from so many.  We were able to raise enough money for 23 water filters for Uganda from this event.  That is awesome!!!  I will be excited when we are actually able to deliver these filters to the families in need in Uganda.  I feel all of your support with me when we go out on these trips.  Thanks for your continued prayers and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment